Railways of the World (10th Anniversary Edition)
Revisit the early days of the Age of Steam as you begin with a locomotive (the venerable John Bull, the first locomotive to run in North America) and a vision (your Tycoon "mission" card). From there, build your budding railroad network into a vast empire. Connect New York to Chicago, earn the most money, develop bigger and faster locomotives and maybe even span North America and build the Transcontinental Railway!
Multiple expansions featuring different maps are available. Railways of the World is the new base game for the system and includes the engine placards, railroad tiles, train tokens, money, bonds, and other items that are needed in almost all the Railways of the World series. A gameboard depicting the eastern half of the United States is included in the base game, as well as a mounted map of Mexico.
The 10th Anniversary Edition Includes:
· Completely Updated and Revised Rulebook Compendium; including information for ROTW base game, all expansion, and accessories
· 2 Updated maps for Railways of Eastern U.S. and Mexico
· Updated and Revised Railroad Operations, Rail Barons, and Reference Cards
· New Empty City Markers, Wooden Score Disks, and ROTW Logo Bag
· A Wooden First Player Marker
· Custom Insert