Rajas of the Ganges + 2 expansions
Through tactics and karma to wealth and fame...
In 16th century India, the powerful empire of the Great Moguls rises between the Indus and the Ganges rivers. Taking on the role of rajas and ranis – the country's influential nobles – players in Rajas of the Ganges race against each other in support of the empire by developing their estates into wealthy and magnificent provinces. Players must use their dice wisely and carefully plot where to place their workers, while never underestimating the benefits of good karma. Success will bring them great riches and fame in their quest to become legendary rulers.
Rajas of the Ganges: Goodie Box 1
The Goodie Box will contain the following expansions:
- Mango Village (first released as part of the Brettspiel Adventskalender 2017)
- Tiger (first released as part of the Brettspiel Adventskalender 2018)
- Shalimar aka Snake (first released as part of the Deutscher Spielepreis 2018 Goodie Box)
as well as the following new modules:
- Test of Fate
- Gemstone Dealers (including 4 meeples)
- 2 new River Tiles
- 2 new Mango Villages
Rajas of the Ganges: Goodie Box 2
In the second box of the Grand Mogul there are various mini-extensions with which the basic game Rajas of the Ganges can be enriched.
These include the blessings of Kerdanath, which have already appeared as a postcard, and the beef extension, the streets of the Mughal Empire, the Ganga module 3 with new tiles and new rules for the river, as well as other modules with which the basic game can be varied.
In this coffer, you will find the following mini-expansion and modules:
• Holi - The Festival of Colors
• The Sacred Cows
• The Blessings of Kedarnath (with a new back)
• Through the Wilds of Gangestan
• The Roads of the Mogul Empire
• Ganga Module 3
• The Pink Elephant