Orléans collection page
Orléans collection page
Orléans core game (2014)
During the medieval goings-on around Orleans, you must assemble a following of farmers, merchants, knights, monks, etc. to gain supremacy through trade, construction and science in medieval France.
In Orléans, you will recruit followers and put them to work to make use of their abilities. Farmers and Boatmen supply you with money and goods; Knights expand your scope of action and secure your mercantile expeditions; Craftsmen build trading stations and tools to facilitate work; Scholars make progress in science; Traders open up new locations for you to use your followers; and last but not least, it cannot hurt to get active in monasteries since with Monks on your side you are much less likely to fall prey to fate.
You will always want to take more actions than possible, and there are many paths to victory. The challenge is to combine all elements as best as possible with regard to your strategy.
Invasion expansion (2015)
The first large expansion for the award-winning game "Orléans", contains six scenarios designed by Reiner Stockhausen and Inka & Markus Brand. It also includes a new set of Place Tiles that can be used with or without any of the scenarios.
The new scenarios are:
- Prosperity: An extensive scenario introducing new Events and a Carpenter that all players may use to build Structures for victory points, designed by Inka and Markus Brand.
- Invasion: A cooperative scenario in which players have to work together to fend off an invasion while fulfilling personal objectives, designed by Inka and Markus Brand.
- The Duel: A two-player scenario in which both players race to be the first to complete a series of objectives, designed by Reiner Stockhausen.
In addition, Invasion contains three single-player challenges by Reiner Stockhausen.
- The Dignitary: You are an important dignitary trying to gather as many Citizens as possible.
- Capital Vierzon: Develop the city of Vierzon to become the capital of its region.
- Traveling Salesman: Travel through the country and make important deliveries to faraway cities.
Trade & Intrigue expansion (2016)
Is the second large expansion for the award-winning game Orléans.
This expansion adds new place tiles and four new modules:
- Orders: a new set of cards, each depicting goods and a city - collect the goods and turn them in at the city for victory points
- New Events: a completely new set of 34 Hour Glass Tiles from which 18 are semi-randomly chosen for each game
- New Beneficial Deeds: a replacement Beneficial Deeds board providing completely new rewards for sending away your Followers
- Intrigue: a replacement Beneficial Deeds board allowing you to attack and hinder your opponents or even steal from them
5th Player Box (2017)
This box brings the player count for Orléans from 4 to 5. It includes:
- Player components in black color
- Extra Character and Technology Tiles and coins for use when playing with 5 players
- A reminder card for how many Goods, Character and Technology Tiles to use with each player count (only in TMG edition)
- A re-release of The Trip To Tours solo scenario (only in TMG edition)
Orléans Stories - Standalone game (2019)
This standalone game is based on the bag-building mechanism known from Orléans, with this mechanisms having been further developed into a storytelling experience in which players go through different eras and face different challenges. Broadly speaking, instead of focusing on the city of Orléans and trade with the surrounding villages, player are now settling the Loire Valley. Players must farm and produce, found villages, and build fortresses and churches. They will experience times of prosperity and success, but also times of deprivation; they must defy hunger and plague, fight for their land, and perhaps conquer foreign lands to secure the lives of their settlers. In the end, however, there is peace and the joint administration of territories and villages.
Joan of Arc: Orléans Draw & Write - Standalone game (2022)
In this standalone game, 1-5 players draft followers that will help them move about France, gather goods, build buildings, establish trading stations, make money, and contribute to beneficial deeds. The player who can best utilize the followers they choose will score the most points and win.
In slightly more detail, each round, a number of follower tiles are pulled from a bag. Players take turns drafting the followers and taking actions that correspond to the follower they've chosen. After all the followers have been drafted, the bag resets until you've exhausted one bag per player.
In the solo mode, you compete directly against Joan of Arc at one of three difficulty levels.
Comes with: upgrade kit all inclusive
125 meeples [23 white ones, 17 each of the other 6 colors]
125 card board discs (followers / character tiles)
4 technology card board tiles
20 wooden discs
7 coins: 1x1, 2x5, 1x10, 3x20
components for a 5th player: player board, big pawn (merchant), 10 houses (trading stations), 7 cubes in black
place tile set #1 (three new place tiles: Bakery, Goldsmiths, Lair) and 1x Vineyards post card
(both with rules in German, English, French)
Place Tiles N°1 (2015)
Is a mini expansion for Orléans that consists of three new place tiles: Bakery, Goldsmith, and Lair.
Place Tiles N°2 (2015)
Is a mini expansion for Orléans that consists of three new place tiles: Barracks, Court, and Theatre.
Place Tiles N°3 (2015)
Is a mini expansion for Orléans that consists of three new place tiles: Port, Quarry, and Workshop (Hafen, Steinbruch, und Werkstatt).
Place Tiles N°4 (2016)
Is a mini expansion for Orléans that consists of three new place tiles: Bourgeois House, Lock, and Observatory (Bürgerhaus, Schleuse, und Sternwarte).
Place Tiles N°5 (2017)
Is a set of three new tiles for use in the Orléans base game or the deluxe edition of the game. The tiles feature a road, a ballroom, and a church.
Promo Place Tiles N°1 (2017)
Collects three tiles that can be used in the Orléans base game or deluxe edition that were previously released as promotional tiles for publication partners. These tiles are Orlean: Zagroda (Farm), the Orléans: Prairie, and Orléans: Christmas Market.
Promo Place Tiles N°2 (2018)
Collects three tiles that can be used in the Orléans base game or deluxe edition. These tiles are the Opera, the Cathedral, and the Statue.
Promo Place Tiles N°3 (2020)
Collects three tiles that can be used in the Orléans base game or deluxe edition. These tiles are the Drawbridge, Episcopal See of Tours and Gaming Room.